Request a Civil and Structural Inspection Certificate (Only for Solar)
- This service enables the contracting companies to obtain Civil and Structural Inspection Certificate for Shams Dubai project upon completion of construction/installation work, according to Solar NOC approved drawings and in accordance with technical specifications and engineering codes and requirements after the inspection visit by the unified inspection team from Etihad Energy Services. If Civil Defense is required, the application will be received and processed by the unified inspection team from Etihad Energy Services and Dubai Civil Defence (DCD).
- This service will be followed on the Solar NOC approved drawings from Etihad Energy Services.
|Inspection Fee||AED 130|
- All above fees are inclusive of 5% VAT tax.
- Fees paid shall be non-refundable.
- Fresh fee application for any resubmission due to rejection.
- Etihad Energy Services reserves the right to change Fees Schedule without prior notice.
Applicant to submit payment to Etihad account as mentioned below:
Beneficiary Name : AL ETIHAD ENERGY SERVICES CO. LLC
Bank Name : EMIRATES NBD BANK PJSC
Bank Branch : MAIN BRANCH, BANIYAS ST. DEIRA, DUBAI
Current Account No. : 1014775634201
IBAN No. : AE850260001014775634201
Swift Code : EBILAEAD
- Applicant to download the request for Civil and Structural Inspection Certificate as listed from Related Documents section.
- Applicant to fill up the above document and submit to Etihad Energy Services attached with relevant documents, copy of valid Solar NOC and proof of Fee payment thru email: email@example.com.
- Applicant to submit the fees according to Fees Schedule provided in Fee details above.
- Application submitted without fees will be considered as rejected and return to Applicant.
- Receipt of application shall be considered in the following working day.
- Etihad Energy Services to update to Applicant within five (5) working days from date of receipt of application.
- Applicant to meet Etihad Inspector for site inspection (All appointed subcontractors and equipment suppliers should be at site during the inspection by Etihad Inspector).
- Etihad Energy Services to coordinate with Applicant thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of rejection of inspection, Applicant to resubmit the application after closing all remarks/comments within one (1) month from the date of inspection result following up with procedure clause reference no 1 to 5. Resubmission must be applied for a maximum of three (3) times according to Local Order (3) of 1999 concerning Regulation of Construction Works in the Emirates of Dubai. Otherwise, the submission shall be submitted and considered as fresh submission.
- Etihad Energy Services is not responsible to offer any professional technical, engineering or other advices, is not liable for any damages, injuries, loss, substandard design, construction, building, installation, delay and for any negative consequences that may occur as a result of the structural design/work/performance given by Consultant/Contractor.
- Issuance of this Certificate shall not relieve any of the beneficiaries of this Certificate from their obligations / requirements to obtain any other authorizations from any government authorities / departments.