Solar NOC for rooftop solar PV system
- This service enables Dubai Municipality (DM) licensed consultants/contractors to propose simple alterations/additions of rooftop solar PV system on DM approved buildings, which might include some/all of the following schemes: Architectural/Structural/ Electrochemical/etc., drawings.
- This request must be applied for all types of projects such as: Buildings, Multi-storey buildings, Industrial/Service buildings, Warehouses, Private/Investment villas to ensure the conformity of drawings/designs submitted with the requirements and standards of Dubai in general, before starting to installation/construction.
- Submitted drawings should be arranged so that the approved drawings and proposed ones must be attached together as follows:
– Alterations/additions to be made in RED (proposed drawing).
– Position of proposed alterations in YELLOW (approved drawing).
– Demolish in GREEN (approved drawing).
- This permit is valid for six (6) months from the date of issuance to start carrying out the site work and to ensure to commence the work in permit period. Otherwise, the permit is subject to renewal.
For solar PV project capacity of less than 20kW or equal and on DM approved building of 2-storey or less, DM licensed contractor enables to propose simple alterations/additions of rooftop solar PV system for Solar NOC approval.
|Private Villa||AED 210|
|Industrial/Service Building||AED 315|
|Multi Storey/Floor ratio||AED 315|
- All above fees are inclusive of 5% VAT tax.
- Fees paid shall be non-refundable.
- Fresh fee application for any resubmission due to rejection.
- Etihad Energy Services reserves the right to change Fees Schedule without prior notice.
Applicant to submit payment to Etihad account as mentioned below:
Beneficiary Name : AL ETIHAD ENERGY SERVICES CO. LLC
Bank Name : EMIRATES NBD BANK PJSC
Bank Branch : MAIN BRANCH, BANIYAS ST. DEIRA, DUBAI
Current Account No. : 1014775634201
IBAN No. : AE850260001014775634201
Swift Code : EBILAEAD
- Applicant to download document as listed from Related Documents section.
- Checklist for Solar NOC Approval.
- Solar NOC – Undertaking Letter.
- Applicant to fill up the above document and submit to Etihad Energy Services attached with relevant supporting documents and proof of Fee payment thru email : email@example.com.
- Applicant to submit the fees according to Fees Schedule provided in Fee details above.
- Application submitted without fees and undertaking letter as stated above shall be considered as rejected and return to Applicant.
- Receipt of application shall be considered in the following working day.
- Etihad Energy Services to update to Applicant within three (3) working days from date of receipt of application.
- Etihad Energy Services to coordinate with Applicant thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application with incomplete submission shall be rejected and return to Applicant thru email, only application with complete submission shall be accepted.
- In case of submission rejection, Applicant to resubmit the application following up with procedure clause reference no 1 to 5. Any resubmission shall be considered as re-application.
- Etihad Energy Services is not responsible to offer any professional technical, engineering or other advices, is not liable for any damages, injuries, loss, substandard design, construction, building, installation, delay and for any negative consequences that may occur as a result of the structural design/work/performance given by Consultant/Contractor.
- Issuance of this Certificate shall not relieve any of the beneficiaries of this Certificate from their obligations / requirements to obtain any other authorizations from any government authorities / departments.