Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Competencies: HVAC, Retrofit works & Solar PV Installation
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience
Age limit: 25 – 35 years old
Job Purpose & Scope
- Assist Project Managers in planning and managing of assigned projects by Head of Execution, ensuring to execute the projects within the defined scope, timeline and budget.
- Support in monitoring and controlling assigned projects.
- Ensure project compliance to contract specifications, local and international standards, and applicable codes and practices.
- Resolve project issues/disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Conduct site visits to monitor installations and quality of works.
- Conduct inspections i.e. Material, installation, Testing Commissioning and others as applicable.
Coordination and Communication:
- Liaise with Contractors and Clients for PTWs, gate passes, and any other permits as required
- Review of project deliverables and technical submittals i.e. material, shop drawing, method statement and others.
- Conduct project progress meeting with Head of Department, Client/ESCOs and contractor as required.
- Preparation and distribution of meeting minutes with client, ESCOs/ Contractors.
- Report to Project Mangers on site progress and prepare progress reports as required.
- Draft letters to the client and ESCOs / Contractor for Head of Department approval.
- Prepare Payment Applications to Client
- Review and verify of ESCO’s /contractor’s invoices and payment certificates
- To complete the project and acquire project completion certificate from client.
- Handing over the project after completion to Maintenance and M&V Departments.
Education: Bachelor’s in Journalism, English and Communications, Media, Marketing with focus on Digital Media and ICT
Relevant works experience (Overall): Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of Publications, Marketing and Digital Media Industry
Competencies: Basic graphic design skills, Familiarity with Social Media and marketing management tools and platforms, as well as website management Excellent communication and presentation skills, Self-motivated, proactive and eager to learn
Nationality: Any nationality, Arabic Speaker is advantage (could draft articles in Arabic version)
Age limit: 30-40 years old
Work Period: 3-6 months
Job Purpose & Scope
- Researching and organizing content
- Conduct in-depth research to support the content development
- Draft, editing and proofreading articles and other forms of copy for grammatical corrections
- Support with revision and checking reproduction proofs prior to publication
- Assist in performing layout work, coordinating production schedules and maintaining printing deadlines
- Liaise with PR Agencies and Marketing & Communications focal points regarding editorials, advertorials and advertisements
- Carry out mapping exercises, and industry and company analysis to support the company’s objectives
- Utilise platforms, tools and applications to execute Social Media activities, such as preparing and scheduling posts, engaging with and responding to followers across Social Media channels
- Under the Graphic Designer’s guidance, design artwork for Social Media
- Upload content on digital platform and website
- Prepare the newsletters
- Under the supervisor’s guidance, plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Prepare Social Media analytics reports and campaign performance reports
- Liaise with different entities for Social Media campaigns and collaborations
Education: Masters and/or Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Bachelor Degree in Psychology
Relevant works experience (Overall): Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resources
Age limit: 35-45 years old
Job Purpose & Scope
- Develop and Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge Management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Establish a training program to enhance employees’ skills
- Report to Management and provide solutions or support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resources Management
- Establish agreement and good relationship with recruitment companies, service providers
- Update and oversee organizational chart on regular basis
- Maintain and update Human Resources policies and procedures
- Monitor the ERP system