Purpose of the Energy Engineer position is to perform energy audits, plan and execute energy efficiency contracts with customers and ensure implementation and delivery of the projects with the defined scope of work within time and budget.
Job Purpose & Scope
- Under general direction and reporting directly to the BD & Technical Department, the Energy Engineer is responsible for the profitable execution of assigned Energy Solutions Projects.
- Responsible for conducting/coordinating energy audits and managing budgets, timelines, and quality of assigned projects.
- Responsible for following consistent and repeatable project management procedures and processes.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers, consultants, prime contractors and subcontractors.
- Attends job progress meetings as required.
- Manages subcontractors for successful execution of projects.
- Produces reports as required by Line Manager and clients
- Geographical scope: KSA and UAE
- Acts as the primary on-site representative for energy auditing, Business Development & Technical teams on assigned projects.
- Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
Acts as the key representative of Etihad ESCO for all interactions with clients and acts diligently in the best interests of Etihad.
- Responsible for controlling the scope of work and limiting and avoiding change orders in the best interest of the project and Etihad
- Responsible for feasibility study and walk-thru audits
- Responsible for review of ESCO proposal and preparation of the recommendation to the client
- Responsible for data collection required for the ESCO projects
- Responsible for organizing the site visit and site coordination for the detail audit
- Responsible for handling and supporting the mock-ups installation for new innovative products