This Prep Course provides the foundations and knowledge needed to sit for the LEED AP O+M (Operations & Maintenance) exam.
The LEED O+M Rating System aims to reduce externalities by integrating building technologies. Primarily, the rating system requires exceeding energy and water performance standards from minimum code.
Practitioner experience is critical to earning the LEED AP O+M credential and, as such, project proficiency will be tested objectively within the exam.
- LEED Project and Team Coordination
- LEED Certification Process
- Analyses Required for LEED Credits
- Advocacy and Education for Adoption for LEED Rating System
- LEED Process
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
|LEED GA credential or prep courses||OR||Current LEED AP|
STEP 1: Visit the USGBC website to create an account
STEP 2: Attend LEED AP Prep Course to prepare for exam
STEP 3: Register for LEED AP Credentials through your USGBC account (USD 250 for USGBC members, USD 350 for non-members)